Friday May 19, 2017 at 6:00 PM and ends Sunday May 21, 2017 at 1:00
$20.00 per person.
Children 12 and under free with paid adult entry. Limit of 2
children per paid entry
100's of Prizes to be Given Away!
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Mandatory Registration at Derby
Headquarters, on the levee, before you fish.
- Meeting at 5:30PM Friday, at Derby
Headquarters, recommended for all participants.
- Registration form and liability
release form must be filled out for each contestant
- Sign up across from Lehman’s True
Value - Friday 5:00 through Sunday 7:00AM.
- Must have current Fishing License to
sign-up/Fishing licenses available at Lehman’s True
- All Children 12 years and under must
be accompanied by an adult.
- 2 Divisions: 12 years and under -
All Fish and Adults - All Fish.
- Only 2 game fish & 2 non-game fish
per fisherman may be checked in each day. Please
practice catch and release.
- Rod and Reel Only. NO SET
- Any gear, such as waders and boots
must be cleaned of any contaminants before and after
entering the water.
- NO WATERCRAFT OR FLOATATION DEVICES!
- Weigh in at 5:00PM Saturday and
1:00PM on Sunday or call Tom to weigh in @ 621-5592.
- Boundary from new bridge at Fort
Benton to Coal Banks Landing on the Missouri River & a
mile upstream on both the Teton and Marias Rivers.
- Winners announced after last
weigh-in. Must be present to win. Prizes will not be
mailed. All Fish for Saturday’s prizes must be weighed
in by 5:00PM Saturday. All Fish for Sunday’s Prizes must
be weighed in by 1:00PM Sunday.
- Judges decisions are final in case
of a tie or dispute.
- All Contestants assume sole
responsibility for their participation in the derby and
cannot hold any volunteer, sponsor or their affiliates
responsible for loss or damages.
Funds Raised will
be donated to the Dedman Foundation
P.O. Box 607
Fort Benton, MT 59442